Thermwood Corporation, a leading U.S. based manufacturer of CNC routers, has announced a program to develop a 3D Additive Manufacturing System, capable of making large carbon graphite reinforced composite thermoplastic components.
About The Chisel Man
This author has yet to write their bio.
Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud The Chisel Man contributed a whooping 3 entries.
The CNC Machine – Innovating Housing Solutions Affordable housing It has become a central issue in most political campaigns and of course, to the work-a-day human. With prices continuing their unrealistic flight into the stratosphere, down here on Earth many wonder when they will be able to enjoy the comforts of a home of their […]
Thermwood Cut Centre – One Step Closer to Changing the World! Used for cutting, milling, drilling and routing of virtually any material the CNC machine is continuing to be a revolutionizing force in manufacturing, design and residential and commercial construction. Automation is the latest innovation to enhance operability and performance. American Machinist Magazine’s 2012 predictions […]
- Join the CNC Team – We are looking for a London Ontario based Field Service Technician
- UPDATE COVID-19 : A Message from Our President / Statut COVID-19 : Un message de notre Président
- CNC Automation Update COVID-19: WE’RE HERE FOR YOU!
- CNC Sanding Event – Bringing the Finish Line to your Workshop !
- CNC Automation will be out in force @ WMS 2019