Precisely cut up to 2 mm thick material
The new EdgeCut has not only been completely redesigned, the new slitting and winding machine also performs to the most recent engineering best practice and is part of düspohl’s latest developments. The new system not only minimises the potential hazard to the operator, but also shortens setup times dramatically.
The newly developed düspohl cutting system makes it possible to cut and wind absolutely free of burrs and crease-whitening. The result is the highest quality thin papers, thermoplastic films and up to 2 mm thick edging materials, such as ABS or PVC. One of the biggest challenges was the firm commitment to enable fully automatic knife positioning such as possible with the established AutoCut. The user specifies the desired cutting widths individually via touchscreen or retrieves them from a database. The adjustment process is completed in less than two minutes and guarantees a cutting width tolerance of no more than +/- 0.1 mm.
Outstanding Winding Quality
Two distance sensors, among other things, ensure outstanding winding quality. They continuously sense the material rolls and control the braking force and the drives accordingly, depending on the roll diameter. The ideal process speed and web tension is thus held constant and perfectly controlled in combination with the drive power. 8 mm friction elements on the winding shafts allow very finely adjusted, width-dependent traction distribution across the cut material during the winding process.
- The knife system is suitable for materials such as paper, veneer, laminate, ABS, PVC, PP and other materials.
- Material thickness: 0.1 mm to 2 mm.
- Working width up to 700 mm.
- Strip width min.: 18 mm.
- Roll diameter max.: 700 mm.
- Cutting speed: 10-150 m/min.
Another happy customer!
Ashburne Designs is now manufacturing their own MDF doors ! Making MDF doors in house has never been easier with Panelmetrix Software. Cover the cost of your Thermwood, even leave money in your pockets ! Garry Ewing (Ashburne’s owner) has already started saving money, ask us how you can too !!!
Highly skilled tradesman Garry Ewing can now carry out clients’ visions for their new spaces.
The all new Cut Ready Cut Center is available for free live demonstrations here at our modern factory headquarters in Dale, IN. During your demo process you can expect:
- The demo process starts with phone consultations with our techs. This helps us learn about what you want to make, and how the Cut Center can best help improve your operation.
- On the day of the demo, you’ll find a relaxed atmosphere, and receive a complete overview of the easy to use Cut Center and its operation. You will work with our knowledgeable experts hands-on with this amazing machine.
- By “Hand’s-On”, we mean that you will actually be able to select, size and run product from the Cut Center yourself and see how incredible easy it is to operate. With no training necessary, you’ll be able to run the Cut Center yourself!
- You’ll get a personalized tour of our modern facility to see our manufacturing process from start to finish, and how we carefully build each machine from the ground up.
Will the Cut Center Make Everything I Want?
We are continually adding products and capabilities to the Cut Center. But what if something you want to make isn’t in the system yet? Does that mean the Cut Center won’t work for you?
Actually, we have developed a program for those who want to make things not already in the Cut Center. How do you get “No Programming” and the simple, intuitive operation of a Cut Center for your special products? With our new “Special Products” program the answer is simple, we add them for you!
Definitions for your unique products are custom developed and installed in your Cut Center. These are not just CNC programs. Definitions teach your machine to make your products in all their variations, all their sizes, from all the materials you use. If your product requires special fixtures or tooling, we will develop and supply them also. This is a complete, ready-to-run solution.
Run your products by simply selecting what you want, right at the machine. You can use material of varying thickness and/or adjust product size and features, again, right at the machine. The machine adjusts for all of this with no separate computer, no software and no programming. This is by far the simplest, easiest way to make things. This program is not restricted to cabinets and furniture. It will work for any product that can be manufacturered on a router.
You can add additional products at any time and can have existing product definitions modified. We stand ready to manage your product offering so you don’t have to.
With the “Special Products” addition, you still have all the features and product capabilities of the standard Cut Center, with your unique products as an added benefit.
To find out more about the Cut Center and the process of adding arranging a free hands-on demonstration, please give us a call at 1-800-421-5955 or click HERE to fill out an information request form. We hope to hear from you soon !
HAVE AN OLDER THERMWOOD ROUTER… WE CAN MAKE IT RUN LIKE NEW !
Controller Upgrade – Precision Upgrades
CNC Automation is proud to announce that we are opening our doors once again on November 6th and 7th.
Mark your calendars as we will be running live production on our equipment, introducing new technology to the Canadian market and a few other surprises…
- Join the CNC Team – We are looking for a London Ontario based Field Service Technician
- UPDATE COVID-19 : A Message from Our President / Statut COVID-19 : Un message de notre Président
- CNC Automation Update COVID-19: WE’RE HERE FOR YOU!
- CNC Sanding Event – Bringing the Finish Line to your Workshop !
- CNC Automation will be out in force @ WMS 2019